Website Maintenance Services in Bangalore
We are maintenance Website as well software Solution & Services in Bangalore and world wide so if want to renew your.
We are Lowest(Cheapest) website services provides in Bangalore .
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Once a website is live, it marks the beginning of your business in new light. And to continue with the support you are providing your customers through your website, you need to maintain it and update all the useful information from time to time.
Winso Software Pvt. Ltd. brings you its website maintenance services that are carried out by the highly skilled professional team to give you and your website visitors a seamless experience. Whether your website is an information based simple static website or a heavy dynamic e-commerce website, our team makes sure that all the pages are running smoothly, and the information collected in the forms reaches you intact.
Winso Softwareis the only website maintenance company in Bangalore,Darbhanga and Delhi NCR that offers you such comprehensive services under one roof, giving you a single point of contact for all your website designing, development and maintenance related solutions. The website maintenance solutions that are provided include, but are not limited to:
Services of maintenance
- Hosting & Domain Maintenance
- Modification and addition of website content
- Addition of new pages on the website
- Image manipulation and addition (client-supplied images)
- Updating of content on pages
- Replace images – pictures and graphics
- Adding/removing pages
- Database support and management
Apart from that, we also offer
- New design/design fixes along with integration of up to 10 pages per month depending on the AMC package
- Addition of new pages with upgrades (under 6 man-hours) in the back end depending on your AMC package
Winso software provides you easy modes of payment for AMC to choose from:
- Work time or hourly mode
- On monthly basis
Winso software is your go to Website Management Company for managing all your website pages, update new content, and manage your website, in general, to give your clients the latest and updated version of your website.